vendredi 2 mars 2012

February.

Bonjour mes chéris!  I know it's been a long time since I've written my last blog. I've been so busy here and honestly didn't really have the time yet. The month February is almost over and I have a lot to
tell and show you ;) At the beginning of the month I had to say good-bye to really good friend. She is from Finland and went to the same school that I do here in France. It was really sad and weird knowing that I'll probably won't see here in a long time or maybe even never again.

Au revoir ma belle :(

Paula and me
School is going so far so good. I have subjets like Math, Economics & Sociologie, English, Spanisch, Philosophie, History and Geographie,... Philosophie is still kind of hard to understand. My teacher doesn't make it easier at all. Most of the lessons she dictates and all the students are supposed to note. My problem is, that she talks super fast and that my classmates even can't follow. So how am I supposed to? :) Although English is really easy for me here, it helps me to improve my French. In history and geographie I arrived at that point, that I understand the class and everything that the teacher says. So that's my favorite subject :D

school scedule


February 2th: 5 MONTHS IN FRANCE, 5 TO GO!

Unbelievable, already halftime over! So much I've been trough, so much I've seen, learned, so many new people I met. And and still have 5 months left to continue this awesome journey :) Her are some pictures of my and friends from school:

Aurélie and moi après l'école ;)

Gwendoyline and me in the bus to Lille ( Schooltrip)
BON ANNIVERSAIRE FEDERICA!
On Feburary 5th, Federica, my Italian friend turned 18. She invited a lot of exchange students and some girls from her class. It was so much fun. We danced, talked-, took pictures, ate her birthdaycake, sang and just enjoyed being together!

Everyone together at Federica's House
One week later Federica and I took the bus to go to a shopping center called Auchon. We spent the afternoon there. The other weekend I went directly after school to Julia ( american friend ). She lives about an half an hour away and I spent the night there.  It was awesome to have the possibility to see another French family :)
Me in front of a boulangerie near Julia's house:)











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire