dimanche 25 décembre 2011

The first 3 months: September, October, November

Because I decided to open this blog kind of late, I'm just going to do a summary of the last 3 months. My host family is awesome! Since I've been here, I really feel like a part of the family and I get along really well with my host parents as well as with my host brother and sister. They help me with my French, we go to the movies, we visit friends, they show me different places (one day we went to Lille), and I go jogging with Louise...
Lille ( the capital of the north of France)
The last three months in school were sort of hard on me. I had problems to find my place in class, had difficulties making friends and just didn't feel really comfortable. In the month of November, I decided to go to talk to the principal about my problem. The solution was that I changed classes. So I went from Premier L into Terminal ES. In my new class they are a year older, so my age, and the main subject isn't literature but Economics. I really like that because it's more interesting for me now, and I understand more than I did in French literature. After that, school got much better. I found some friends, I eat with them at lunch and they help me with my school work.
Every day I was excited to go home and be with my hostfamily, enjoying the evening and relaxing. Most of the time we are together in the living room, or eating at the table, or sometimes I spend the time in my french room.


My cute little french room


Louise's Birthday: 15.October.2011

My little Hostsister's Birthday was cool. She invited her best friend Chloé to stay at our house. My birthday present was a Britney Spear's CD ( haha). She loves her. In the afternoon we had family over.
Her grandparents from my hostdad's side, who are actually Italian, came over for a coffee. Later my hostmom's family passed by. In the evening my cousins were here and we played cool games :)

My hostmom and her niece
My hostmom's family

1 commentaire:

  1. I'm so glad you are writing a blog...I am even more glad that it is in English, hehe. I always forget about my blog, but maybe you will inspire me to keep a blog again.

    RépondreSupprimer