vendredi 30 décembre 2011

My 18 Birthday

On Friday, November 25th, I turned 18. That morning when I got up, it was pouring. So, I still took the bus and went to school. School was like every other day, just that we went out to a restaurant at lunch. Federica ( my italian friend), Paula ( another Finish exchange student), Chloé & Victoria( friends of my class), Thomas( Victoria's Boyfriend) and Ophélie( a girl of my old class) celebrated my birthday with me in a restaurant, where they serve excellent french fries. It was really nice having them with me. Because my birthday was sort of weird far away from home, it really made me happy having my hostfamily and some friends at school.

My birthdaylunch
When I arrived at home around 5p.m I started opening all my presents from the states and from home :) That made me feel really happy. Thank you so much. My hostfamily gave me a book to make bread( I LOVE BREAD :P) and a set with soaps to take a bath :)

my hostsister with all my presents :)
That evening we went to a theater, which was organised by AFS. We were there about for 3 hours and then returned home. Actually I celebrated my birthday more on the 26 of Novemer. I had some exchange students over at my house in the evening and they stayed overnight. We were singing karaoke, played other games, talked, laughed, ate my birthday cake and just had fun. We had a great time.  I really enjoyed it. I think it was one of the most special and unique birhdays of my life.

Exchange students in my room :)

in front of my birthdaycake :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire